Sunday 11 February 2007

After One Week ...

Firstly, thanks to the number of people who have started reading this blog, and also to those who have given me some comments on it ... I'm glad people are reading it, and also finding out more. In an ideal world, I'd like to see these elections with a great turn out, and I hope that in some small way, this blog will help it.

So one week of the four is down. Its been quite a week it seems for all the candidates, and I hope that the remaining four days of nominations will brings lots of nominations from people across the spectrum. I've heard rumours of another two presidential candidates, another two VPS candidates, and lots of people who are thinking of standing elsewhere. Let's see what this brings.

I'm sure there are lots of people who are already shaping their voting patterns, their agendas and their manifestos. This Blog will look at the candidates in each of the main elections, comment more on the voting trends that may be occurring, and also will look in depth at some of the key players in the election.

Keep the comments coming in - the next 18 days are going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments: